Sorcery, by Inkle Studios
Overall, you can take one of three mutually exclusive paths here. At the end of each, go to Beyond Cantopani.
Option 1: Avoid the village
Keep walking, or…
Investigate the caves → Take the Wizard’s Descent
Entering the village
A man intercepts you. You can optionally pay him 2gp for more info about the surrounding area before proceeding.
Spells: [TBD], but don’t seem to do much
Option 2: Buy food at the inn
You can buy stew OR rations, but not both.
1. Stew: 1gp
2. Buy rations (only if Amella thinks you trustworthy*): 2 rations for 2gp, or 1 ration for 1gp if you haggle. Attempting to strike her down will net you -2 stamina as she burns you with the stew, but you can then escalate and steal it successfully.
Option 3: Buy equipment at the Warehouse
May be unavailable, depending on your choices with the man at the entrance to the village.
You can buy up fo 4 of the following (assuming you have the money for it):
- “A herbalist’s potion” (Blimberry Juice) – 4gp
- Bamboo Flute – 3gp
- Broadsword (+1) – 8gp
- Axe – base 7gp, haggling brings it to either 5gp or 9gp (if you insulted him earlier)
- Bag of Teeth: – 3gp. Contains 3x Ape Tooth, 4x Goblin Tooth, 2x Snattacat Tooth, 1x Giant Tooth
- “Dragon’s tears”: 10gp. Actually just a block of ice.